Tuesday 22 July 2014

wedding | invitations





It's midsummer which means lots of weddings have been happening lately and with my own on its way I thought about the whole planning process and the different elements that make up getting wedding ready. As an illustrator I'm designing my own wedding stationery and any paper pretties that will make up our wedding day, which got me thinking about illustrating a simple, pretty line of affordable stationery that brides and grooms can personalise. This is the first design which I shared yesterday.

The great thing about these illustrated paper goods are that you can print them yourself, you can choose pink and glitter envelopes, pretty white paper, rustic brown paper, print them onto tea towels, make up badges or t shirts even! There's so many options and you can tailor them exactly to your taste and aesthetic. 

If you'd like something more bespoke I accept commissions for wedding invitations and even wedding portraits https://www.etsy.com/listing/196732097/illustrated-portrait-wedding which make a really darling keepsake & gift to your parents! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails