Thursday 31 July 2014

WE SINK




Hello lovelies, just a quick update on life lately, summer days, always carrying a huge bottle of water around with me, family barbecues in the sunshine, wedding plans, exciting emails and being asked to be a bridesmaid for my best friend, it's been quite a week! I'd love to share some advice & wedding planning posts over at natashalikestea so definitely keep an eye out on there for updates.

Hope you're all having a wonderful summer, looks like it's here to stay! I can't lie I am totally looking forward to it being socially acceptable to wear tights with dresses, I'm in no way a summer person, but I am thankful for all of the light nights, the open windows with floral breezes coming in, the fact you can eat ice lollies in bed, pretty sandals & teddy bear ice cream cones. 

listening to | robbers the 1975

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails