Friday 13 June 2014

I SEE THE VEINS OF MY CITY LIKE THEY DO IN SPACE




Happy Friday lovelies! Hope you've all got lovely plans for this weekend. I think ours will be sorting out the garden so we have somewhere lovely to hang out and have drinks and barbecues. I think a horror movie marathon is well over due, I love staying up late in the summer and having a movie night. Friday nights in our house we always used to pick out a film and popcorn and stay up late watching videos. Summer days are soooo good!

I'd like to stay up and watch the full moon tonight, the next one will happen in just under a century so it's pretty much the only chance to see it. It's also Friday the 13th so it's extra spooky. 

Wear | relaxed boyfriend jeans, t shirts & 90s shoes

Watch | maybe Evil Dead if I'm not too easily scared, I've managed 5 minutes so far!

Consume | diet coke & nachos

Read | still flitting between The Virgin Suicides & A Clash of Kings, what's wrong with me?!

What are your horror marathon favourites? Do you have any summertime rituals?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails