Monday 24 March 2014

HEY MA

mother's day

mother's day

Here's a little nod to mother's day, some of my favourite picks which I'm sure my mum would love. She loves grey and all things crisp, clean and homely that fit lovely in my parents' cottage.

001. PEG BUCKET this is just super cute and my mum loves things like this, it's functional and also really pretty, you can buy it from fail safe John Lewis

002. WILLOW LOG BASKET you could give this as a gift and fill it with your mum's favourite flowers, edible goodies (farm shop, anyone?), wine (easy, now) or tea (more sensible?) this is also from John Lewis

003. BLACK VANILLA CANDLE these are pretty good to give as gifts, who doesn't love a candle either snuggled watching a film, as a sweet accompaniment to a bubble bath, this would be gorgeous and the packaging is lovely and simple too, pick up one from the lovely witchcitywicks on etsy

004. ICE CREAM AFICIONADO PIN i love this and as my parents used to own their own vintage ice cream van, what better way to give a little sentiment on mother's day? it's super cool, there's tons of others too so you can get one that's really personal from the awesome helloquiettiger on etsy

005. BE GOOD THROW PILLOW another great find from etsy, again there's loads of lovely designs and quotes that you can pick and they can all be found at the gorgeous belleandghosts etsy shop

006. OLIVE & ITALIAN LEMON KITCHEN CANDLE this little find is from laura ashley, i love the idea of these cook's candles, they're great for mums who love to get their Nigella on

007. WIRE BASKET these are super cute for putting flowers in and look at home anywhere from a farm house kitchen to a victorian town house, from John Lewis

008. CHECKED WOOL BLANKET a gorgeous throw from Cath Kidston, I love the fact that this product has been recycled and it's super versatile for picnics to cosy evenings at home

009. SHADOW BOX this little quirky shadow box is so sweet, a little keepsake or start of a collection of deer related lovelies from laboom on etsy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I rather love everything on this list & in fact, I used to have that exact log basket, only I used it for my recycling & kept it on top of my pink Smeg fridge. <3

Alix | Oui Je T'aime Aussi

Unknown said...

Alix, ohh darling you're so sweet! Oh my goodness, a pink smeg fridge is the dream! That's such a smart thing to use it for <3 x x

Related Posts with Thumbnails