Thursday 17 May 2012

GHOST DREAM

WEB LC MET

WEB LC MET 2

WEB GG MET

WEB GG MET 2

WEB ES MET

WEB DA MET

WEB DA MET 2

WEB CM MET

WEB CM MET 2

In my absence I've been working on these Met Ball illustrations, I felt really inspired by them and seeing as they featured some of my favourite lovelies I thought they'd be a really good way of getting back into things. I've been really ill lately so haven't been illustrating the mountainous volumes I usually do. I've been whipping up something nice for the Ballad Of girls and hope to share soon. There will be more new lovelies in my etsy shop too so keep an eye out if you wish.

Other than that I've been watching Once Upon A Time, (all our favourite tv shows are ending, New Girl *sob*, Fringe, Supernatural), drinking tea and trying to make the garden pretty so that summer time can be enjoyed outside (basically my lovely boyfriend has been doing all the hard, manly work and I've been weeding and planting seeds) Hope you're all having a lovely week sweets ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails