Friday 4 May 2012

BLOOD RED SHOES ♥

may 2 5

may 2 2

may 2 4

may 2 1

Wednesday I was woken up too early by our silly neighbours, I wish they'd be more considerate. Anyway the day went on, laundry and other chores and we were going to see Blood Red Shoes that night, they actually tweeted about a pair of tickets and I was lucky enough to win them so when we got there we were on the guestlist. We had lovely drinks and a really good night, I love the atmosphere and energy at gigs, especially ones at tiny venues. The band were awesome, (they made a lot of noise for only two people) as were their support THE CAST OF CHEERS who were super cool, they have some pretty amazing videos, they sort of remind me of videos by OK, GO!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds lovely and I love your pictures :)

Unknown said...

Aw thanks Nikki! Yours are lovely too! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails