Thursday 24 March 2011

CASTLES, MILKTEETH, MERMAIDS ♥





NEW ORIGINAL HAND DRAWN ILLUSTRATIONS are now moved in to my etsy shop, they're liking it there along with their new pink pals but they'd be much happier in a new home! These are limited edition and one of a kind, lovely for a gift or a pretty edition to brighten up your desk or bedroom ♥

I'm trying to raise money to start a proper shop and go to big craft fairs to say hello to you lovelies! I'll be adding more to this collection over the coming weeks and sunny afternoons. Any requests let me know and I can make a reserved listing for you on etsy. Or just drop me an email at thesecretteaparty@hotmail.co.uk

So pop the kettle on and have a little look in my etsy shop for pretty illustration goodness :) ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails