Wednesday 4 April 2018

I'm A Mother.


So I had a baby. A beautiful baby boy. We called him Leonardo Bear and he is an absolute delight- so much like his papa. Everyone says he has my eyes, I guess that's a lovely thing to say. I'm still illustrating and adding lots of new stock to the shop. I'm sort of getting back into the swing of things, even if it is reeeealllyyy sloooowwwwlllly. I honestly don't feel as though I've stopped for a whole nine months and that's without all the stresses of labour and birth and whatnot. 

I'm thinking about writing more about pregnancy and labour and things on here. What do you think? We also have a youtube channel which I will share with you. In the meantime, we are all hanging out over on instagram @natashalikestea twitter @natashalikestea 

All in all, it's nice to be back. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails