Tuesday 21 October 2014

PART OF YOUR WORLD | ILLUSTRATED WEDDINGS

It's Tuesday and in my mind that means weddings, I've got weddings on my mind pretty much 24/7 as Matt and I are edging ever closer to getting married and it's giving me butterflies!

I had to share this illustration I did for the darling Megan of Briar Rose blog and her lovely husband, they are like Ariel and Eric and had such a magical wedding which is featured on her beautiful blog! It's like a slice of Disney loveliness and I wanted this illustration to reflect all those whimisical elements and pretty pastel colours! Megan was so kind and lovely about the illustration, she is a total sweetheart!

We actually have the same wedding photographer and I'm so looking forward to Chloe being there on our wedding day to capture all those special moments! Definitely check out Chloe's ahhhmazing portfolio and Megan's super gorge blog, her hair and outfits are sooo dreamy!

I'm available for commissions so if you'd like a price list or a more bespoke quote just send me an email velvetwolves@live.com or message me on my website. I've had questions about anything from a wedding portrait to bridesmaid t shirts (hell yeah!) I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails