I just thought I'd share a few things that seem to really help me feel happier and stay positive, I hope they help you guys in some way if you've ever felt like that too.
1. make time for friends and family | don't fall into the trap of feeling like you need to be cocooned in a duvet far away from the world. getting out really helps, even if it's just half an hour.
2. laugh | giggle at things, it's okay! watch your favourite comedy! get your mates round! giggle parties are the best!
3. make time for yourself | a bubble bath, treat yourself to a new shamazing shampoo, get your nails did, practise that cat eye with a new eyeliner, take yourself out for tea!
4. routine | i find a good bedtime routine means better sleep which seriously helps your mental wellbeing, if i'm tired then i get cranky, i don't feel refreshed and i wind up feeling like the female version of Tyler Durden.
5. talk about it | getting your feelings and thoughts out there makes them seem much less daunting, more than likely your friend or your mum has been through the same thing or knows how to cope with whatever it is that's troubling you, you'll find help and advice through talking to others and people can be so kind
I wish we could all have a harry potter butter beer party with real versions of chocolate frogs and pumpkin pasties! Halloween is on it's waaaay!