Friday 18 April 2014

FRIDAY LOVES : GIRLY STUFF

Untitled #42


001 Alexa's debut book, IT is everything you'd expect, with it's darling pink cover, pages of selfies, gorgeous illustrations & fashion tips. Go. Get. It.

002. Bobbi Brown, this has been at the top of my wish list for a while now, and although I don't actually own it, it's a high end replacement for my beloved Supercat eyeliner by Soap & Glory, which I still adore, but I'm a girl always looking for the slickest, most liquorice eyeliner.

003 Essie's cleverly named Boom Boom Boom is the sweetest most sugary pink and looks almost as amazing on the nails as it does in the bottle. Like the application and the brush that comes with it.

004 Bobby pins, they are seriously scattered everywhere in my house, even in Matt's car. They disappear and then reemerge as if by magic. But they're so handy and keep my locks firmly in place when I'm drawing or after a vintage inspired 'do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails