Friday 7 March 2014

LOVELIES FEATURE / LAUREN LOVES PARIS

lauren # faves


I have a really special post for you lovelies today, it's an interview with my sister, Lauren from laurenlovesparis.

What's your favourite skin are product?

I really like the Monu face mask, it's a hydrating clay mask that's perfect for dry skin. It smells like lavender, really nice. 

What's your must have items in your makeup bag?
the Collection concealer as it's super cheap, compact and great at its job, L'oreal infallible eyeliner is great for lining on top of your lashes for amazing full volume and a nude lipstick, it goes with anything! Rimmel Notting Hill Nude is a gorgeous shade. 

What would you order from Starbucks?
In summer I would have a mango and passion fruit frappucino and in winter I like hot chocolate, no cream thank you!

What pretty magazines adorn your bookshelves?
Company, Vogue, Glamour, Elle and space themed magazines, I like astronomy and Brian Cox 

Favourite trends this season?
Monochrome, classic and timeless, reminiscent of Chanel. Pastels like those in Louis Vuitton collections and it makes me think of cake!

What is your favourite thing to wear?
I'm a jeans, shirt and jumper kind of girl. I want to be comfortable while I study but it also love a dress teamed with biker boots for days off. 

Who is your style idol?
I like Alexa Chung, her style is so pretty and versatile, effortlessly cool and suits every trend. 

What would your perfect day go like?
Start the day with cheese on toast with tomatoes with orange and cranberry juice, 
Shopping, cinema times, I'd treat myself to a seeded cheese toastie from pret with a hot chocolate, 

Have you got a favourite tea?
I like whittard cranberry tea, iced or lipton's lemon or peach tea.

What online shops are your favourites?

Where do you love to shop?

Favourite tv show? You can pick more than one!
I love Gossip Girl, Once Upon A Time, the Big Bang Theory, Plebs 'they keep callin me mushroom', Friday Night dinner (I'm a little obsessed with Tom rosenthal) & Friends 'Janine!' 'The routine!' 'My sandwich!' Oooh and I love Douglas Booth so definitely Great Expectations.

Who would you cast to play you in a film?
Audrey Tatou or Selma Blair because you think I look like her. 

You're renting a video (pretend we're back in the 90's) what do you pick?
Pretty in Pink, 80's movie awesomeness

Favourite retro tv show?
Lizzie McGuire, the Wonder Years, That's So Raven, Two of a Kind, the Weekenders (chugafreeze, chilli cheese fries)

Favourite actor?
Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman, Keira Knightley, Kirsten Dunst, Douglas Booth, Barbra Streisand. 

What's on your mixtape?
wherever you are / one ok rock
somewhere / barbra streisand
flourescent adolescent / arctic monkeys
everyday is like sunday / the smiths
ziggy stardust / david bowie
glass in the park / alex turner
here comes the sun / the beatles


What blogs do you love to read?

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Japan, Paris, Dubai, New York California

twitter @laureninparis
blog http://lauren-loves-paris.blogspot.co.uk/
bloglovin laurenlovesparis

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails