Thursday 2 January 2014

AND WE WON'T STOP



images: weheartit

Happy new year lovelies! I hope you all had a super lovely festive break and have some fun things planned for 2014. It's shaping up to be a pretty good year so far, with mini adventures to be had, lots of lovely illustrating work, wedding planning and fun times. I still need to find myself a good diary and calendar, I'm lost without them, although my phone and ipad (thanks Matt) make up for all the digital planning, there's nothing quite like pen & paper (or in my case pink paper and felt tips) 

I've been drinking lots of tea over Christmas, mainly in floral jumpers, visiting family, watching copious amounts of festive films and we had a LOTR marathon, fun drives listening to soundtracks, carrying lip balm everywhere, glitter and champagne

Oooh a small side note, there's a january sale happening in my shop right now, with a huge 50% everything (except blog headers & portraits which have an already discounted 20% off them) to get your 50% off just use the code NEWYEAR in the coupon section when you check out. Happy days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails