Friday 14 December 2012

LOVE AND LEAF TEA


cb22fe5645cf11e2859c22000a9f0a20_7


109e5c5045d011e2a12822000a9f18f6_7

31ae317245d011e29e6f22000a9e2992_7

4a15427845d011e29b9b22000a1f96c5_7

21798294e3b411e1ae5f12313804f9a9_7
Happy December lovelies! Many apologies for not being present on my blog lately, things are always super crazy over Christmas and my organisation this month hasn't been at its best. I hope you're all feeling festive and surrounded by glittering Christmas cards and twinkle lights!

This is a very overdue post as I was kindly sent these beautiful boxes of darling teas from the wonderful and very sweet Emma Jowett at LoveandLeaf tea. This lovely independent tea company is based in North London and offers vintage inspired packaged tea in quirky flavours with cute names. I was thrilled to be contacted by Emma as I love tea and all things vintage so what a perfect combination!

Her lovely parcel contained two of the most gorgeous packets of tea, packaged so lovingly and with a tiny ribbon sealing each box. I opened Tick Tock Minty Choc first as I was drawn to its delectable chocolatey-mint scent, out tumbled the sweetest silk temples of tea which I placed in a vintage teacup, added hot water to and a tiny dash of milk and I was in a very happy place that afternoon, sipping such a divine tea. 

The second box I received was Toffee Apple Ahoy! whose name I adored, along with the autumnal packaging which left me opening this box on a day with orange skies and crisp leaves falling outside the window. I enjoyed this with a splash of milk and the toffee and apple scent filled up my living room making me feel super cosy. 

I thought these would make the loveliest presents as they are packaged so beautifully and I love the vintage twist! Love and Leaf are also on facebook and twitter, perfect for staying up to date with news and offers! There's a super lovely Love and Leaf competition that ends Saturday 15th at midnight so definitely check that out! A very warm thank you to Emma for being so kind and introducing me to amazing new tea! Here's to afternoons drinking tea and many future tea parties! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails