Saturday 11 August 2012

CREATIVE FEATURE: THIS ENCHANTED PIXIE ♥

tep 2


Hello how are you lovely? 
hello I'm very well, the sun is shining, i have a giant cup of coffee in front of me and i can hear the birds singing in my garden <3 p="p">

tep 4


Can you tell us a bit more about you, where you're from, what you like? 
I’m a thirty something year old mama of three girls. We live in the hills and valleys of North Wales although i grew up in Lincolnshire. I’ve been married to my love for almost ten years. I ‘m a flower child at heart and am never happier then when I'm surrounded by nature. I love to have sand in my toes, flowers in my hair and the smell of salt air around me.

051_original

Do you have a favourite jewellery piece you have created?
It’s hard to pick but my current favoutites is these earrings  http://thisenchantedpixie.storenvy.com/products/463564-leah-feather-and-filigree-drop-earrings they’ve been a big hit in my shop and i love my pair!

001_original

How long have you been a creative?
I’ve always created, ever since i was a horse-obsessed kiddo making stables and accessories for my little ponies! as a teenager i made jewellery and clothing for myself and friends, and as a mama I've always made things for my girlies.

tep5

What/ who inspires you?
my girls are my biggest inspiration. since becoming a mama, being true to myself has been so important – living a life that means i get to be with them all day, every day. showing them that you can follow your dreams and live the life you dream of.

You have a very sweet blog and  tweet lots of loveliness, what inspires you to have an online presence & encourages you to blog about lovely things?

i started blogging at this enchanted pixie back in 2010, mainly as an online journal of sorts. i was going through a bad bout of depression and wanted something to distract me and a place to document our life. it has grown into something so much more and i discovered how much i love blogging. i love the friends that i have made along the way, and hope that others enjoy reading a little about my life!

Do you have any favourite blogs/ websites?
gypsie sister and Lune vintage are two of my current favourites.

Have you got a picture of your workspace? (Drawings accepted!)
here -

How does your workspace help you to be creative?
my workspace, though tiny, is my little haven. i can step inside and feel like I'm in my own little world. I'm surrounded my inspiring images and jars of beads, buttons and ribbons. It feels like a sanctuary full of creative vibes – as soon as i sit at my little desk i can feel the urge to start making.

What's on your most awesome playlist?
Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, The Band, Bob Dylan – i often think i was born in the wrong era!!!

tep 1

If I wanted to contact you about a collaboration/buying jewellery/to say hello etc., what's the best way for me to do that?
I’d love to hear from you! You can email me at pixiemama@live.co.uk

What are the loveliest mags you read?
lionheart magazinewish magazineMollie makes – my three faves for inspiration and pretty things!

FAVOURITES
Book – alice through the looking glass
Colour – teal
Shop – thrift shops!
Drink – coffee
Cake – lemon drizzle cake
Tea – builders tea 
Attire – tea dresses
Month – march {it’s my birthday month!}
Activity – reading
Film – some like it hot
Actor/Actress – marilyn monroe
Tattoo the swallows on my chest 
Band/singer – neil young

chest





























all images in this post belong to this enchanted pixie

Thank you to the lovely Polly for being kind enough to do this feature



♥  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails