Tuesday, 20 March 2012

THE GIRL WHO WAS ON FIRE


An illustration of Jennifer Lawrence, who plays Katniss in The Hunger Games ♥ I'm so excited to see the film which comes out on Friday, Thursday at midnight if you're a true fan- although I can't see myself standing in the cold to watch it, even though it looks amazing, I'd prefer a quieter showing ♥ I've been listening to the soundtrack today and it's really good ♥ I'm thinking of making this a print in my etsy shop, so it could be available soon for a limited time ♥ 

4 comments:

lilyfm said...

Oh you lovely, you never cease to amaze me.

Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

the tea drinking english rose said...

you are such an amazing illustrator. i love the style, the delicate-ness of it all.

so pretty.

i may have to purchase something of yours soon. i shall go ponder over everything on your etsy page.

hugs.
xxx

Gracie said...

I think this is beautiful and I would love to see it as a print. I adore The Hunger Games and Jennifer Lawrence.

Natasha ♥ said...

Lily thank you darling <3

Charlotte you are such a sweetheart, thank you <3

Gracie thank you lovely, I do too the books are amazing & I adore Jennifer Lawrence, she's the perfect Katniss <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails