Saturday 24 December 2011

CHRISTMAS BLOG: DEE ANDREWS ♥

Fellow illustrator, lover of rabbits for their snuggliness and snuffly noses and Harry Potter fan Dee Andrews shares her take on the festive season, with a love of wrapping (a woman after my own heart!),  Harry Potter, classic Christmas films and her idea of a perfect Christmas, complete with fizzy festive drinks ♥ 


What do you like to do to get in the Christmas spirit?  I LOVE wrapping up.  I'm SO not bothered by what the presents are, but what the wrapping looks like.  So to get into the Christmas spirit, I sit down and wrap all my presents up.





Can you share some Christmas picks? (what's on your wish list?) I have only two things on my wish list.  The Harry Potter Blu-Ray collectors edition, and Harry Potter Lego years 5-7.  Christmas is the only time I get to do this stuff!





Do you have a favourite Christmas film? I love so many!  I have a whole load of Christmas DVD's that I watch, like The Grinch, Love Actually, Elf, Fred Claus, Miracle on 34th Street...







What would be on your Christmas mixtape? We have 'The Jackson 5 Christmas' album and we always have that on at Christmas :)  (I do love a bit of Mariah though..)


What's your ideal Christmas present? Something that a lot of thought has gone into, or shows effort.  





What do you like to do on Christmas eve? I normally am working until about 7 on Christmas eve.  I always sit with my Mum, with a nice drink and watch films after.  Last year we watched Chocolat which is such an amazing film.




What would be your idea of the perfect Christmas day? Normally, myself and my Mum are waiting for my Brother and Sister to come over, so at about 9am we start drinking Bucks Fizz.  Then we all get together and exchange presents, and we'll play with whatever we got for the rest of the day until dinner, then watch whatever's on TV.  Doing not a lot is my perfect Christmas :)


Thank you lovely Dee for sharing your festive fun, warming films & christmas drinks make the season the best! ♥  


images: weheartit

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails