Saturday 16 July 2011

IT'S GETTING LATER ♥











Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! It's been a busy week again! I promise I will get round to posting some of the work I have been doing as well, the days just seem to get shorter- it will soon be cosy socks and hot chocolate weather!

The rain here has been absolutely non stop. Listening to it in the early hours of this morning made me think of Autumn, hot tea, thick wool tights, peter pan collar coats and foggy mornings. I know I shouldn't be wishing summer away, because I'll really miss it once it's gone. But I do love Autumn.

I will leave you with these pretty pictures that have inspired me to wear my hair loose and wavy or gently braided, tiny tattoos, the juiciest raspberries, hot tea and one of my favourite summer scents- Daisy by Marc Jacobs ♥

Also, don't forget, there's still this week to enter my ROSY KNEES giveaway here

images:weheartit

2 comments:

Temporary:Secretary said...

So pretty. I love that perfume too, really summery! x

Unknown said...

It's really gorgeous isn't it Daisy, and I love the name! The bottle is super pretty too! Hope you're having a lovely weekend petal xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails