Wednesday 1 September 2010

THE LOVELY ILLUSTRATION SWAP ♥


This is a very late post because I got this lovely package in the post last week and I had to take the pictures on my blackberry & they wouldn't upload so that's why there's been a huge delay! So I arranged the lovely illustration swap a little bit into August http://bit.ly/9f3mcF and lots of lovely illustrators signed up for the swap & lovely packages can be seen over at the flickr group http://bit.ly/bvfrXY ♥I was drinking my tea & having trouble extracting my strawberry munchbunch in the shape of a strawberry when the post arrived & brought me Jo Cheung's lovely illustration goodies. It was full of beautiful post cards, stickers & some original bird prints that I absolutely love! ♥ {I'll post some better pictures when I can find my camera's memory card}
Also thought I'd share my mixtapes I made for my bestest best Kimberley & her lovely sister Amy. I LOVE making mixtapes, well cds, and especially for these two lovelies cos we are all equally as mad when it comes to our mixes! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails