Monday 14 June 2010

a lot of likes, hates & only one love ♥

This is going to be very difficult because I am so indecisive and I change my mind about certain things quite often, but the lovely Snowdrop85 has written a post about her 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates & they were really interesting! I thought I'd like to have a go seeing as I'm not so busy tonight!

LIKES♥

I like the colour pink ♥

I like tea ♥

I like Charlie & Lola ♥

I like watching my favourite films over & over again ♥

I like floral dresses ♥

I like being inside when there's a storm coming & listening to it ♥

I like the Tudors ♥

I like Sofia Coppola films ♥

I like pretty hair ♥

I like cardigans ♥

I like my blackberry ♥

I like little forts ♥
I LOVE being with the people I love.

I hate butterflies & moths

I hate being tired

I hate icy weather

I hate waiting around

I hate being away from Matt

I hate feeling used

I hate being late

I hate cold tea


I tag all of you, lovely followers!
images:weheartit.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails